Changed Position of Connection Request

17 years 11 months ago #11045 by MiSSigNNo
Changed Position of Connection Request was created by MiSSigNNo
I dont know why, but when i press Request Position Javascript button the window that "should" appear in the bottom goes straight to the right of the window so you have to scroll horizontally to find it.

I have tried using Mozilla Firefox latest version and Internet Explorer 6 and with both happens the same.

What may be ocurring?

Here is a screenshot:
File Attachment:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11077 by beat
MiSSigNNo wrote:

I dont know why, but when i press Request Position Javascript button the window that "should" appear in the bottom goes straight to the right of the window so you have to scroll horizontally to find it.

I have tried using Mozilla Firefox latest version and Internet Explorer 6 and with both happens the same.

What may be ocurring?

Here is a screenshot:

This seems to be specific to your template.

When you login in front-end as admin, and go with mouse over the small edit-content icons, do the tool-tip telling published and so forth also show far away from cursor ?

If yes, then it's a problem in your template, contact your template provider.

If no, then I would need to reproduce problem first with your template.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #11081 by MiSSigNNo
Replied by MiSSigNNo on topic Re:Changed Position of Connection Request
Yes, same happens with the help squares.

The tamplate was done by myself, what can be wrong with it?

17 years 11 months ago #11385 by beat
MiSSigNNo wrote:

Yes, same happens with the help squares.

The tamplate was done by myself, what can be wrong with it?

A lot and a little...CSS is powerful but tricky... Not possible to answer here... But it has to do with div positioning and relative/absolute positions...

Get advice from prof. template builders or stick with proven ones.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn