1.0.7 > 1.0.8, users can no longer login

17 years 11 months ago #11417 by Jayson
Uploaded (installed) the J1.0.7 to J1.0.8 patch and my users can no longer login on the front page. They can for example login if they are in the Zoom Gallery or Forum areas. On the front page if they attempt to login the screen just loads to the same screen, with the login box unchanged and the user menu still hidden.

I'm using the greatest Extension known to the Joomla world, Community Builder!

Other extensions are Zoom Gallery and Joomlaboard.

I assume this has something to do with the "CB Login" mod.

Sites that are currently not being used because of this are Eastlansing.com, which I have tried everything on. The other site is raidparty.com. 99.99% of the users can not login via the login on the front page.

Thanks for any and all help!

=)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11607 by alex81
Replied by alex81 on topic Re:1.0.7 > 1.0.8, users can no longer login
i have the same problem but it can be solved if you check Rember me field when log-in...
Try it...
I want ask you if someone can help me to check the Rember me field as default and hidden it so my user can't disable it and they can log-in without problem

17 years 11 months ago #11613 by beat
Jayson wrote:

Uploaded (installed) the J1.0.7 to J1.0.8 patch and my users can no longer login on the front page. They can for example login if they are in the Zoom Gallery or Forum areas. On the front page if they attempt to login the screen just loads to the same screen, with the login box unchanged and the user menu still hidden.

I'm using the greatest Extension known to the Joomla world, Community Builder!

Other extensions are Zoom Gallery and Joomlaboard.

I assume this has something to do with the "CB Login" mod.

Sites that are currently not being used because of this are Eastlansing.com, which I have tried everything on. The other site is raidparty.com. 99.99% of the users can not login via the login on the front page.

Thanks for any and all help!

=)

This bug (on IIS 5 only) has been corrected for CB 1.0 stable :)

alex81 wrote:

i have the same problem but it can be solved if you check Rember me field when log-in...
Try it...
I want ask you if someone can help me to check the Rember me field as default and hidden it so my user can't disable it and they can log-in without problem

This option (and a few more) will be available in cb login module 1.0 stable. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #12495 by jaba
I just have installed the stable 1.0 cb and my users can't login with ie also not with 6.0 what could i do to fix it
i have joomla 1.8 and for the update to the stable it also don't work i hope somewone could help me..
my site is
www.paard.6x.to

i should create a test account

testtest
testtest

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,30/id,12496/#12496

Post edited by: jaba, at: 2006/05/12 16:13

17 years 11 months ago #12781 by Jayson
Replied by Jayson on topic Re:1.0.7 > 1.0.8, users can no longer login
I currently use IE 6, and have installed/upgraded to CB 1.0. The problem has not resolved. It's been a couple weeks of trial and error without getting it fixed. Traffic on my site has dropped to almost nothing in that time. I'm hoping someone has an answer soon as this question seems to be everywhere by many different people. I might just go to an older backup of J1.0.7 that I know works and call it a day.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn