[CSS?] tabs & quick message are not displayed

18 years 3 months ago #3820 by silexian
seven : try to verify the access level of the plugin. Did you installed MyPMS, UddeIM or else ?

JoomlaJoe : i made a f*** mistake in the forge... May you reopen the artifact concerning the CSS problem ?

Thank you by advance.

This problem (probably not a CB bug) is killing me. 2 days i'm working to fix it... I'm so fucked up :(

Silexian

help me decrease my Karma ! i AM a bad boy ;) Hurry up or i'm gonna eat your soul :p

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #3838 by seven
I checked the plugin, it is set to public. I also made sure it was integrated with CB. I am using myPMS enhanced from joomlahacks.com

18 years 3 months ago #3900 by JoomlaJoe
Replied by JoomlaJoe on topic Re:[CSS?] tabs & quick message are not displayed
Hey Guys,

I doubt this is a bug but rather missing classes in your style sheets. I've come across this problem from time to time with some of the more uncommon but supposidely standard CSS classes. I'd recommend doing a class comparison between your stylesheet and a styelsheet that is working appropriately. We always test CB against the standard default template provided by Joomla so we know they are there somewhere.

The other thing to do is check the elements that are missing and what classes that are called with those elements. Good luck finding them and please post here once you find the missing classes.

JoomlaJoe *The developer formally known as MamboJoe*
CB Core Team

18 years 3 months ago #4089 by silexian
yes JoomlaJoe !

i'll do that... Hard and boring work. But necessary because i've "sold" that template to the client !!!

:)

help me decrease my Karma ! i AM a bad boy ;) Hurry up or i'm gonna eat your soul :p

18 years 3 months ago #4111 by seven
nm

Post edited by: seven, at: 2006/01/18 03:06

18 years 3 months ago #4149 by silexian
Replied by silexian on topic Re:[CSS?] tabs & quick message are not displa
[private post, do not answer]

Here is the HTML code that display 2 tabs, and a subtab inside the 1st tab (the "nested" tabs)

[code:1]<div class="dynamic-tab-pane-control tab-pane" id="cb_tabmain">
<div class="tab-row">
<h2 class="tab selected"><a href="#">TEST TAB 1</a></h2><h2 class="tab"><a href="#">TEST TAB 2</a></h2>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
var tabPanecb_tabmain = new WebFXTabPane( document.getElementById( "cb_tabmain" ), 0 )
</script>
<div style="display: block;" class="tab-page" id="cbtab0">
tabPanecb_tabmain.addTabPage( document.getElementById( "cbtab0" ) );
</script>
<div style="margin: 13px 1%; width: 97%;">
<div class="dynamic-tab-pane-control tab-pane" id="CBNestcb_tabmain">
<div class="tab-row">
<h2 class="tab selected"><a href="#">TEST SUBTAB FROM TAB 1</a></h2>
</div>
var tabPaneCBNestcb_tabmain = new WebFXTabPane( document.getElementById( "CBNestcb_tabmain" ), 0 )
</script>
</div>
</div>
</div>[/code:1]

the classes that are used are :

- div : dynamic-tab-pane-control tab-pane
- div : tab-row
- h2 : tab
- h2 : tab selected
- div : tab-page

What is not displayed is the H2 elements.

Going to next step.

Silexian

ps : CSS is definitively not my drug... :( i'm progressing like a snail tracting a 33 tons on a carpet of nails

Post edited by: silexian, at: 2006/01/18 13:02

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn