Profile for a user is gone

18 years 3 days ago #8992 by BrianB
Replied by BrianB on topic Re:Profile for a user is gone
Since I reported the profile error, the user in question has uploaded some additional pictures. I noticed as I went to get debug info that his profile is once again visible... except for the 2nd tab of recent gallery items.

Here is the debug lines for that page. I am assuming that something is up with whatever pictures are supposed to be on page 2 of his gallery items profile tab - maybe the owner is not referenced correctly???

[code:1]Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /path/to/html/root/mydomain.com/gallery2/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2847

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /path/to/html/root/mydomain.com/gallery2/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2847

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /path/to/html/root/mydomain.com/gallery2/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2847

Notice: Use of undefined constant aclIds - assumed 'aclIds' in /path/to/html/root/mydomain.com/components/com_gallery2/classes/core.class on line 423

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /path/to/html/root/mydomain.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_g2bridge/g2bridge.php on line 184
[/code:1]

Post edited by: BrianB, at: 2006/03/25 06:12

Post edited by: BrianB, at: 2006/03/25 06:14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 day ago #9072 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Profile for a user is gone
The error log shows errors in the gallery component and the last one in the gallery plugin.

Maybe you should report this in the appropriate forum/thread.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #10663 by wolfcreek
Replied by wolfcreek on topic Re:Profile for a user is gone
Beat,

I'm having an entire lock out of profiles, after we had signed up the 39th user. The profile usage was perfect until over night last night.

This is a little weird because ALL profiles are no longer showing without a blank page. Have checked plugins, and turned on the debugger, but come up with nothing that would effect the load of the page, from what I see.

Any help? The site address is girlsintheraw.com

Thanks,

Wolf

17 years 11 months ago #10664 by wolfcreek
Since having this be a copy of the original post, I'll use it for my recent findings.

Indeed the gallery components on our site are offering problems as well. Pony Gallery, as well as Zoom are interfering with the profile.

Using GD2 for the site, could that be an issue? Does anyone have a suggestion? Profiles/pictures and galleries are kind of important to this site, and we've had no trouble to this point with them.

Wolf.

Post edited by: wolfcreek, at: 2006/04/20 13:56

17 years 11 months ago #10667 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Profile for a user is gone
wolfcreek wrote:

Beat,

I'm having an entire lock out of profiles, after we had signed up the 39th user. The profile usage was perfect until over night last night.

This is a little weird because ALL profiles are no longer showing without a blank page. Have checked plugins, and turned on the debugger, but come up with nothing that would effect the load of the page, from what I see.

Any help? The site address is girlsintheraw.com

Thanks,

Wolf

You'll need to turn site debugging on in site configuration. Then, hopefully the error will appear instead of a blank page.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 11 months ago #10675 by wolfcreek
To this point Beat, the only thing that has freed up the profiles is turning off the PonyGallery Plugin. The Zoom Gallery Plugin also creates an issue.

I tried to debug, but still got blank pages. So, for the time being I'm still looking over the plugin pages to see if there's anyone else with similar issues. Not much luck so far.

It's a little frustrating to try to utilize the gallery components. They all are either heavy and bog down servers or have poor navigation for the end-user.

None the less, they at least have worked up until this morning. It was a little odd, too. For two weeks, the gallery plugins have worked, and then this morning, nothing.

I haven't installed anything new on the site in a week, other than a new entry template. Beyond that, it's been no upgrades to the system at all.

I'll take any suggestions you might have, or direction for assistance.

Thanks

Wolf

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn