[SOLVED] Problem with rank in kunena forum.

14 years 8 months ago #106696 by ornell
I have just converted my PHPBB forum to Kunena. The whole forum works great. Exept a error I get when opening posts.

[code:1]Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hsphere/local/home/ornelld/legendsofsatura.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 114 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hsphere/local/home/ornelld/legendsofsatura.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 115 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hsphere/local/home/ornelld/legendsofsatura.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 114 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /hsphere/local/home/ornelld/legendsofsatura.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 115 [/code:1]

If I disable cb.simpleboard plugin it disapares, if I disable ranking it disapares. Any help would be greatly apprisiated.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/09 18:01

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #106847 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with rank in kunena forum.
Error is coming from object $userRank.

The problem is your users are not synchronized properly. Please try running Kunena user synchronization to resolve this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112484 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:Problem with rank in kunena forum.
What's the cause of this problem? I just ran into it myself. Is it because of userranks and deleted or banned members?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

14 years 6 months ago #112713 by mediaguru
I synced my members but I'm still getting this error.

Any thoughts?

* Golf Score Tracker
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

14 years 6 months ago #112736 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Problem with rank in kunena forum.
mediaguru wrote:

I synced my members but I'm still getting this error.

Any thoughts?

It means the user was not created in the ranks table of your database properly. Run CB tools, resync Kunena, then check your database to ensure the user exists in the ranks table.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112753 by mediaguru
could the error also be a result of users which needed to be REMOVED from the DB?

When I synced kunena this time it said "Deleted: user profiles"

Is this something which will have to be done all the time?

I'll check my logs later and see if the error is gone.

* Golf Score Tracker

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn