all frontend completely white

13 years 9 months ago #137705 by tom123
all frontend completely white was created by tom123
Hello Everyone,
I have a stubborn problem. Every url in my frontend with the word comprofiler in it, meaning my profile, login, registration, every last community builder page is null. White, blank, nada. I looked at every last related post, read the FAQ tried the solutions. NOTHING. I have well over 15 gb of space, and turning on the debug brings an unrelated error which i fixed. After fixing the first error, it just bring an error-less white page. Checked my error logs on cPanel, no error even related to CB. I'm 100% stumped.
Please Help!

PHP version = 5.2.13
CB version = 1.2.1
Joomla version = 1.5.18
link to site = www.caribarena.com/antigua/index.php?option=com_amresurrected&Itemid=265 (click on any link in the cb login module)
No ACL modifications
I do have SEF, but i told it to ignore community builder component. not sef url for CB.
Was a fresh install, although i installed it months ago. Was working fine.
Joomla was upgraded as soon as 1.5.18 was released
Every last browser has this issue. tested in FF version 3.6.6, opera, netscape, flock, safari 4.0.5, IE 8, chrome

Please Advise :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #137706 by tom123
Replied by tom123 on topic Re:all frontend completely white
Oh, just remembered. one of the pages that doesn't work is the registration page, or:

www.caribarena.com/antigua/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostPassword

BUT, if i visit the exact same url with the change:
www.caribarena.com/antigua/index2.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostPassword

it works. note the difference: index.php, index2.php.
Don't know if this helps, but.
I don't have the karma plugin, and i tried disabling all but the core CB plugins, and some suspicious joomla plugins.
Please Advise

13 years 9 months ago #137770 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:all frontend completely white

CB version = 1.2.1

Please upgrade to CB 1.2.3 and confirm if issue still present. You're 2 version out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139062 by tom123
Replied by tom123 on topic Re:all frontend completely white
Hello,
thanks for the suggestions.
I tried that, but the result was so terrible that i had to revert back to the old version. Literally, every page where the cb login module was placed, the whole page became white too. Still, nothing in my logs :( .
Please help.

13 years 8 months ago #139071 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:all frontend completely white
Not sure what to tell you, we don't debug previous releases. More then likely your issue is resolved already with CB 1.2.3. There's a more pressing issue if you can't upgrade to CB 1.2.3. Please see our FAQ concerning white pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn