RSS not working

14 years 10 months ago #99804 by mway
RSS not working was created by mway
I just installed kunena 1.10 (from 1.9) and CB 1.2.1 (from 1.2). After those upgrades I get an error with the rss feed. There is supposed to be an error with plugin.foundation.php:
leibnizonline.de/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=130&func=fb_rss&no_html=1

But without the no_html=1 in the url the rss works. Can anyone help me?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #99812 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:RSS not working
mway wrote:

I just installed kunena 1.10 (from 1.9) and CB 1.2.1 (from 1.2). After those upgrades I get an error with the rss feed. There is supposed to be an error with plugin.foundation.php:
leibnizonline.de/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=130&func=fb_rss&no_html=1

But without the no_html=1 in the url the rss works. Can anyone help me?

Please post on Kunena forums.

14 years 10 months ago #99825 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:RSS not working
Could be a CB issue, marked for investigation as #269

similar report here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,100/id,99824/#99824

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 10 months ago #99876 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:RSS not working
Could not confirm. RSS feeds are working properly on same setup.

Please follow the self help link in my signature and report back is solved or with requested information. Read carefully and follow steps thoroughly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #99972 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re:RSS not working
my rss is not working either. CB1.2.2 and K1.0.10

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds