CB Captcha is not showing images in CB 1.2.1

14 years 10 months ago #99838 by haiphan
Dear all,
CB Captcha 1.2 RC4 is not working with CB 1.2.1. It doesn't show the image. :(
Sadly, I have to revert to cb 1.2 Stable at the time being. Please investigate and make this works.

Regards,
hai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #99875 by krileon
Could not confirm, please ensure your host meets proper requirements to render captcha images. Follow the self help link in my signature and report back if solved or with requested information. Read carefully and follow steps thoroughly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #99989 by haiphan
Hi,
Thanks for the link to double-check. Unfortunately, none of the solution is working. I am sure my host meets proper requirements to render captcha images since jomcomment captcha images displays correctly on the same site. Below is my Joomla information
1. Joomla 1.5.10, MySQL 5.0.77-Community, PHP 5.2.9, Apache 2.2.11, Linux CentOS 5.3 (Final).
2. CB 1.2.1 with Captcha 2.2 RC4
3. ImageMagick 6.2.8, NetPBM 10.35.05, GD2 library, bundled (2.0.34 compatible) and I configured to use GD2 library for rendering the images as shown in the image below.
4. I had test it on the site that only have initial Joomla installation + CB, but the result is the same. Note that I also disabled sound to only show the images but it doesn't work.

Please help...
Regards,
Hai

Post edited by: haiphan, at: 2009/05/26 18:05
Attachments:

14 years 10 months ago #99990 by Rapunzl
Does it work with ImageMagik instead of GD?

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 10 months ago #99997 by nant

14 years 10 months ago #100032 by ckayfish
haiphan wrote:

Dear all,
CB Captcha 1.2 RC4 is not working with CB 1.2.1. It doesn't show the image. :(
Sadly, I have to revert to cb 1.2 Stable at the time being. Please investigate and make this works.

Regards,
hai

Testing the registration process is one of the first things I do after upgrading so I was sure this wasn't a problem for me: www.nunavutonline.com/Create-an-account.html

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn