Warning during installation

14 years 2 months ago #122834 by geugeu
Warning during installation was created by geugeu
Hi,

I have the message:
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in C:\xampp\htdocs\purity\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\plugin.foundation.php on line 1523
durint the instalatiob of CB 1.2.1 with Joomla 1.5.15 and a localhost with XAMPP.

I have also this message when I try to register a new account.

I try many times, with a new installations of joomla and CB, I always get this message.

Do you have an idea to solve the problem?

Best regards
The topic has been locked.
14 years 2 months ago #122841 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Warning during installation
Please search before you post.

Issue is that you have PHP 5.3+ installed and CB 1.2.1 does not work with this version.

Locking thread.
14 years 2 months ago #122862 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Warning during installation
In big red letters before downloading CB 1.2.1

NOTICE: CB 1.2.1 Stable requires PHP 5 or better! PHP 5.3 not supported yet!

There is a a thread started providing various fixes here .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn