what is this error ?!

14 years 2 months ago #123180 by aelsharawi
what is this error ?! was created by aelsharawi
I got this message when trying to update the profile

[code:1]moscomprofiler::«»store failed: Unknown column 'job' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=63,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`cat_id`='0',`job`='',`institute`='',`phone`='',`country`='',`city`='',`address`='',`lastupdatedate`='2010-01-30 07:25:04',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`fax`='' WHERE id='63'[/code:1]

could you help me please.
thx in advance.

Post edited by: aelsharawi, at: 2010/01/30 23:45
The topic has been locked.
14 years 2 months ago #123190 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:what is this error ?!
Have you ran all CB Tools? If so, see the Help Us Help You link in my signature and report back your fix or necessary information for us to help further.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/01 16:53

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction
14 years 2 months ago #123196 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:what is this error ?!
aelsharawi wrote:

I got this message when trying to update the profile

[code:1]moscomprofiler::«»store failed: Unknown column 'job' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=63,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`cat_id`='0',`job`='',`institute`='',`phone`='',`country`='',`city`='',`address`='',`lastupdatedate`='2010-01-30 07:25:04',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`fax`='' WHERE id='63'[/code:1]

could you help me please.
thx in advance.

Please edit your first post subject as this is not a CB bug!

CB has no such job column in its database. Something else you installed and neglected to mention added this column in CB table and left your database in this state that is causing you to see this problem.

If you need further assistance then please follow my Help Us Help you link and post back all findings.

14 years 2 months ago #123332 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:what is this error ?!
www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,102/id,123328/#123328

Duplicate post.. thread locked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn