type="hidden" >
and my field birthday have analog messages:
type="hidden" >
What i need do!?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #226163 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Trouble with plans events
Review browser error log. You've some sort of fatal JS error that's breaking the jQuery that builds the date dropdowns. Probably due to your editor, switch to TinyMCE and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #227366 by fred418
Replied by fred418 on topic Trouble with plans events
Hi,

I am having the exact same issue.
Switching editor did not works for me.
Attachments:

10 years 10 months ago #227465 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Trouble with plans events
You've something installed, on that page, that is causing fatal JS errors. Fatal JS errors will break the jQuery used for the date dropdowns. Review browser error log for fatal JS errors and see where they're coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228011 by mpourkos
Replied by mpourkos on topic Trouble with plans events
i m having the same problem. I can't find any solution. Every date field returns : type="hidden" >
Here is my website: www.thassos-agenda.com/ with a test user :
username : niki
pass : niki123
Attachments:

10 years 10 months ago #228014 by squil
Replied by squil on topic Trouble with plans events
Realy, unpublish in rotation all plugin's, and check webpage!

krileon rights - problem in fatal JS errors.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn