Restricted Access to Kunena Forum

14 years 5 months ago #115690 by brentwilliams2
Restricted Access to Kunena Forum was created by brentwilliams2
Has there been a solution to the problem of restricted access to forums within GroupJive that are not Open to All? (I get the error, "You do not have access to this forum!").

Also, what is the latest plugin we should be using for Kunena with GroupJive? I Have gjplugin_integration_fireboard_v1.7e1.zip installed. Is this correct? If not, where do I find the latest version?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #115694 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Restricted Access to Kunena Forum
The only two things you need specific to GJ now are the two in the Forge. You need to delete your old plugin.

Your best bet is to uninstall all the old GJ stuff and do a fresh install of the new component and plugin from the Forge.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 5 months ago #115700 by brentwilliams2
Replied by brentwilliams2 on topic Re:Restricted Access to Kunena Forum
Thank you Rapunzl! I had just missed that in the forge somehow... Anyway, I reinstalled everything and all is working (almost) perfectly.

One last question: Are the latest forum posts supposed to show up on the group view in this version? If they are, is there a specific setting for that? If not, has anybody figured this out to add them in?

Thanks!

Post edited by: brentwilliams2, at: 2009/11/01 22:02

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn