BUGS

14 years 7 months ago #111603 by krileon
BUGS was created by krileon
Folks, please if you have found or believe to have found a bug. Use the forge, It's difficult to weed through post after post or people hijacking existing posts to post a potential bug, or you could be posting about a bug already fixed.

You can locate the forge here . Your forge login is the same login for Joomlapolis.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/23 20:39

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #111608 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:BUGS
Ummm, this forum is called "Potential Bugs" what are we suppose to post here? I post in here when I think I may have found a bug, but want to see others experiences to see if is likey an actual bug and not my environment.

If you stand by the letter of your post, perhaps this forum should be locked, with this post leading everyone to the forge.

Or I'm missing something and you can clarify how you want us to use this forum.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 7 months ago #111610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:BUGS
Please do continue to post bugs here as you see fit, but if you determine or strongly feel there is an issue then I highly encourage adding it to the forge.

At this time other projects have priority, but soon I'll be full force of Groupjive stable and rewritten Groupjive. Any kind of helpful organization will help speed up the stabilization and the sooner I can rewrite Groupjive. ;)

Just wanting to get more users involved in our Forge, where we could post wikis of helpful information, keep better track of bugs and their progress, but not even just bugs but also feature requests. It'd be even better to post on forge, then create a post in forums with a link to the forge item, thus users could easily discuss the ticket on the forums as well as track its progress. :)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/18 19:44

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #132336 by valyogennoff
Replied by valyogennoff on topic Re:BUGS
I think inviting people to a group is a bit buggy. I see it remain in 1.8 too. If I type a letter in the search field, all usernames with this letter appear below, EVEN THOSE ALREADY IN THE GROUP. When they are checked to be invited again (by mistake, let's say), the system returns an error saying they are already members. If possible, those already in the group should be excluded from the search list, or somehow unselectable, without a checkbox or something like this.

But, of course, I give my praise to the team. A great job! Thank you!

Valyo

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 3.409 seconds