just purchased COOLNESS need help to configure

14 years 2 months ago #121314 by IAAF
I'm either very tired or blind (or both) but can't find an answer to how to set the top menu (which now just displays text) and insert my own header image which is about 600px wide and hope this sits on top of top menu. I have looked through the forum and find no complete answers. The documentation that downloaded with the template does not always appear to match what the installed version looks like which is confusing. I love the look and feel of this template but am having a very hard time setting it up. Could a kind soul please walk me through this ... Thanks

Mod Rapunzl note: Deleted second, duplicate post.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2010/01/10 01:45

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #121315 by Rapunzl
There's nothing wrong with your vision even if you are tired. :)

The reason menus aren't covered within the template is that the standard menu is the one you are seeing. It is meant to be fast and efficient to match the rest of the template.
:cheer:

If you want a dynamic menu or a horizontal dropdown menu, many use Joomla menu extensions which have their own instructions.

The documentation that comes with the template does cover general editing of the logo, and there are other posts here discussing it if you search.
:)

I hope this helps.

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2010/01/10 01:42

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn