[SOLVED] Looking for blog, forum, and others

14 years 3 months ago #121316 by IAAF
I just purchased CB Subs and COOLNESS template. I want my CB Profile page to look just like the example on your site at this page:

templates.joomlapolis.com/demo/coolness/cb/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=1001&Itemid=20

What other extensions or plugins do I need to install to get the forum, profilebook, profilewall, profilebog, groups, profile gallery tabs operational?

I have the CB 1.2.1, CB Subs 1.0.3 and joomla 1.5

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/11 22:01

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #121317 by Rapunzl
The updated CB Plugins: profilebook, profilewall, profilebog, profile gallery... are all available as a thank you for development support to doc subscribers. The forum (Kunena) is a third party extension, but CB has a built in tab supporting it. GroupJive has its own tab also, available with the component in our Forge.

JP Hosting also has a ready-made CB site with many options already installed (see the Hosting demo).

Post edited by: Rapunzl, at: 2010/01/10 01:41

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 3 months ago #121339 by IAAF
Thank you so much! I just subscribed again to the documentation subscription (which had expired) so I was able to download and install the ProfileGallery and ProfileBook plugins needed for the Profile page. I also downloaded and installed the GroupJive and Kunena Forum components.

Post edited by: IAAF, at: 2010/01/10 11:20

Post edited by: IAAF, at: 2010/01/10 19:13

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn