[SOLVED] Issues with Image/Logo..

13 years 4 months ago #148889 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Issues with Image/Logo..
That appears to be a module position issue. Please refer to your documentation (template documentation is contained in the templates unzip1st package) and the module map provided in the documentation. Adjust your module positions as necessary. Certainly could not duplicate such an issue and would be very prominent during testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148909 by WorldSpace
Replied by WorldSpace on topic Re:Issues with Image/Logo..
All modules are set left or right, only 11 of them.. But i found this in index file, as highlighted in code below:

<?php if ( $logoImage == "false" && $imagePath != "" ) { ?>
h1.logo { background:url("<?php echo $imagePath; ?>") no-repeat 5px 5px; width: <?php echo
$leftcol_width; ?>px; }
<?php } ?>

I changed that to this:

<?php if ( $logoImage == "false" && $imagePath != "" ) { ?>
#logo { background:url("<?php echo $imagePath; ?>") no-repeat 5px 5px; width: <?php echo
$leftcol_width; ?>px; }
<?php } ?>

Now everything looks OK except from the text fonts whom is very big on site and in menu modules etc.

So i belive there is still a css conflict..

13 years 4 months ago #148910 by WorldSpace
You can have a look here www.worldspace.ws to see how it looks like now. Also click the forum link and see the kunena forum has big fonts..

13 years 4 months ago #148951 by krileon
WorldSpace wrote:

Now everything looks OK except from the text fonts whom is very big on site and in menu modules etc.

That shouldn't make the slightest difference. The element is an h1 element and the class is logo. Thus h1.logo is necessary. Still could not duplicate this issue locally. It's very likely we've fixed this already however as we've not yet released version 1.3 of the templates.

WorldSpace wrote:

You can have a look here www.worldspace.ws to see how it looks like now. Also click the forum link and see the kunena forum has big fonts..

Forum is displaying as intended; using CSS you can adjust the font size as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148960 by WorldSpace
Ok, then i just have to wait and see if next version have a fix as i did a re-installation last night, disabled all modules and activated image/logo with the logo wich is already in place. Result, site was messed up, 4,5 logos was displayed. I changed again the h1.logo to #logo and that fixed the issue except from the text fonts which is doubbled in size and all is bold/strong together with upper left corner which is no longer rounded.

As long as i am using the image/logo the .css file does not work, i can set all font sizes to 0 but they still show like 20 size.

Just by deactivating image/logo everything goes back to normal, fonts on site and fonts in forum looks very nice and get a normal size..

It is very wierd as the entire site is a brand new installation..

13 years 4 months ago #148962 by krileon
Please download latest 1.3 of Coolness template from the below link (requires purchased license of course).

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,212/Itemid,36/

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/17 20:46

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn