[SOLVED] Pre-Sales Question 2

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153250 by bobgen
[SOLVED] Pre-Sales Question 2 was created by bobgen
I have My Community template, and I wish now to order Coolness template. Therefore I have some questions:

1. I didn't see Coolness template with drop-down menu. Is that work?
2. Is it possible to remove the line between position of items in the menu?
3. s the manual describes how to modify the template, such as background color and other things for the modules, etc.?
4. Do you have example real web page with Coolness template (not your demo).

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #153560 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question 2

1. I didn't see Coolness template with drop-down menu. Is that work?

CB Menu on user profile? No it's styled to use CB Content. It's possible to still use CB Menu on profile however. Am assuming this is what you meant by drop-down menu.

2. Is it possible to remove the line between position of items in the menu?

Yes by editing the CSS and removing the border-right on the menu LIs.

3. s the manual describes how to modify the template, such as background color and other things for the modules, etc.?

Documentation is more or less the same as MyCommunity with adjustments to match Coolness of course. Some basic editing examples are provided.

4. Do you have example real web page with Coolness template (not your demo).

The demo is a real fully working site; we don't disclose users sites. You're welcome to check the Showcase boards for a user that posted a Coolness based site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153561 by bobgen
Replied by bobgen on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question 2
For drop-down menu I mean on situation as displayed on image. Question is: can menu on top be a drop-down menu with submenus?

Attachments:

13 years 2 months ago #153674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question 2

For drop-down menu I mean on situation as displayed on image. Question is: can menu on top be a drop-down menu with submenus?

Via the template? No. Coolness has no such feature; nor does MyCommunity. Using a drop-down menu module extension from Joomla.org you certainly could though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #153684 by bobgen
Replied by bobgen on topic Re: Pre-Sales Question 2
OK. thank you.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn