HOW CAN I SET UP A DROP DOWN MENU USING COOLNESS

13 years 1 month ago #155445 by zimjr03
Hi Peter:

I can see that the modules are shifting out of place at neu.blueprints.de (normal menu). I don't have that problem when I use the default menu module that came with the template. But I see that your dropdown is working just fine at golf.boedeker.de. How did you set up (menu parameters, css edits, etc) to get the drop down menu to work on the golf site without shifting the modules out of place?

JZ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155480 by kuddel
Use mod_superfishmenu ! it will work after removing "overflow hidden"

Ich bin keine Signatur, ich putze hier nur.
I'm not a signature, I'm just here to clean.

13 years 1 month ago #155510 by zimjr03
Kuddel:

Thanks for the suggestion but I am still having the same problem. The modules are being shifted down and the nav bar up into my logo. I've now tried about 5 different menu modules with the CSS edits and pretty much the same results.

JZ

13 years 1 month ago #155519 by blueprints
Hi JZ,

I don´t change anything - the coolness-template works good with text-logo, but not with the image-logo.

Peter

13 years 1 month ago #155523 by kuddel
Yes, you're right. I have not seen before.:whistle: Let's see of I can find a solution. I'll post it here, then.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #155533 by kuddel
First, I want my respect for the many years of great work of Joomlapolis team expressed.
But I think we all have paid for the templates (and not a little). For that, you can also expect a little. At least a simple drop down menu. Each student can create something with Artiseer in minutes. How can we as a well-to-navigate Website Creation with modules exclusively on the right and left (well user 3 & 4 are also still there). If you want to create a pure social network like Facebook, it is adequate. Only on most home pages, the community, only one (albeit important) element of the whole.
If I do I pay for a template, I want to use it immediately. And I would not be incorporated into the CSS, or click through boards, need to find a solution.
Some of us have clients waiting for results. The creativity is needed and no waste of time
I therefore ask:
The templates must be substantially revised.
Flexible module positions.
A special login module position.
The ability to use drop-down menus.

I do not think I stand alone in this opinion and demands.
I thank you again for the best Joomla component that was ever created.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn