Conditional fields and values

18 years 2 months ago #4767 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:Conditional fields and values
The CB plugin api does not allow to insert HTML at the end of the registration page. Due to this the javascript that creates the conditions cannot be applied to user registration.

So the plugin is not designed to work with registrations at all, and I do not see an easy way to make it so either. You could always code a custom registration form were you hide input fields with javascript.

-Mikko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #4783 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Conditional fields and values
mikko wrote:

The CB plugin api does not allow to insert HTML at the end of the registration page. Due to this the javascript that creates the conditions cannot be applied to user registration.

So the plugin is not designed to work with registrations at all, and I do not see an easy way to make it so either. You could always code a custom registration form were you hide input fields with javascript.

-Mikko

The CB plugin API allows to add html at the end of registration page, see API doc and YaNC plugin as example... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 2 months ago #4785 by mikko
Thanks for the clarification. I need to read the document more carefully next time.

Which function does this?

mikko

18 years 2 months ago #4791 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Conditional fields and values
mikko wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I need to read the document more carefully next time.

Which function does this?

mikko

It's the class methods with the word "registration" in them :D

Just do a search in doc and yanc plugin ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 1 week ago #9858 by mslaros
Replied by mslaros on topic Re:Conditional fields and values
mikko wrote:

There is a demo online: www.prodeko.org/~mronkko/joomla

See details in my latest blog entry. Please also post feedback there.

List Tab and Extended Select plugins should work fine with mozilla and firefox. Conditions has a few bugs still.

mikko

Hi, this page can't be found. Where can I see a demo?

regards

18 years 1 week ago #9864 by mikko
There are several installations, but currently I do not hae a public demo or a site that allows public registering.

Just try it out.

-mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn