Picture Gallery by user

18 years 5 months ago #350 by PeterMixt
Replied by PeterMixt on topic Re:Picture Gallery by user
This plug-in as been made for zOOm 2.5 b3 and newer only. The older version of zOOm were not as stable as the new version. I have sent this plug-in on to beat for review. Hopefully he will post it soon.

PeterMixt

PeterMixt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 5 months ago #351 by Manoxtra
Replied by Manoxtra on topic Re:Picture Gallery by user
What does this plugin make possible? For instance can you configure how many pics a user can upload, a maximum of KB's etc.?

Really like this btw... although beta3 of Zoom has a lot of probs too, but that has almost ever been the case with Zoom since ive known it :ohmy:

Post edited by: Manoxtra, at: 2005/11/20 01:37

18 years 5 months ago #394 by dsendecki
Replied by dsendecki on topic Re:Picture Gallery by user
Wow this looks really nice. I'd really like this functionality. Ideally, a Gallery2 integration that works exactly the same.

I've never used Zoom -- is it good?

18 years 5 months ago #397 by browneye253
Replied by browneye253 on topic Re:Picture Gallery by user
I supposed I could use zoom for this function only...I'm very interested in giving it a try if the plugin is available.

The same ability with Gallery or Pony would be cool too.

18 years 5 months ago #410 by Machiel
Replied by Machiel on topic Re:Picture Gallery by user
Just tested and it works really cool. You can choose how many pictures should be available in the tab. The also link to the gallery and you can sort your tab by hits and stuff like that. Works really really go. Now further testing this plugin. Btw it is now just for zoom. And the new CVS ZOOM works perfect. Best zoom version of this year I guess.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

18 years 5 months ago #417 by justberare
Replied by justberare on topic Re:Picture Gallery by user
Sorry but I am silly sometimes : there is something I didn't understand : is this plug in available somewhere already ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn