Resend Email Confirmation link in Admin

18 years 2 months ago #5037 by nant
ok - maybe you can PM me a backend login and I will take a closer look.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #11260 by constantine
Replied by constantine on topic Re:Resend Email Confirmation link in Admin
hi!... I am encountering the same problem... Did you find out the solution? could you tell it to me? thanks very much in advance...

17 years 11 months ago #11261 by nickjo
Replied by nickjo on topic Re:Resend Email Confirmation link in Admin
What are your current settings / setup?

i.e.
joomla 1.0.8
cb rc2

components / community builder / setup / registration

constantine wrote:

hi!... I am encountering the same problem... Did you find out the solution? could you tell it to me? thanks very much in advance...

blwebsolutions.com

17 years 11 months ago #11513 by constantine
Replied by constantine on topic Re:Resend Email Confirmation link in Admin
Thank you for your reply, I found partially the solution in thread www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,20/id,11262#11262/
(my setup is Joomla 1.0.7Stable, CB 1.0 RC2.)

The outcome is that PHP mail function in joomla's server configuration for joomlaboard did NOT work for me. I then tried Sendmail and SMTP Server and I instantly received the proper emails!... PHP mail function (and the other two) WERE WORKING for Mass Mailing!....

However I do not know if there are any serious pros/cons of using PHP mail function over the other two ways... Will it affect operability of Community Builder?

----the main problem I am having now is a luck of a feature that allows registering only to persons who have a specific host in their email address (e.g.: I would like only persons that have a *@uth.gr mail address to be registered)....

Thanks again for the reply ;)

17 years 10 months ago #14765 by moneybagsxp
Replied by moneybagsxp on topic Re:Resend Email Confirmation link in Admin
fusion93 wrote:

I think it would be a nice little feature to be able to have a resend email confirmation button next to the user names that have yet to confirm their email and login for the first time. I have had several members on my site say that they have not received their confirmation email after signing up. Of course spam filters can sometime play a role in that, that is not always the case. It would be nice to be able to resend the confirmation email again with a simple button/link next to users that havent done so already. :side:

I think you'll enjoy this. Best of luck ;)

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,31/id,14764/#14764

www.pixelchutes.com - Where every pixel matters.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn