Integration with Plaxo, Linkedin

18 years 1 month ago #7064 by johnnyh1975
Integration with Plaxo, Linkedin was created by johnnyh1975
It would be very convenient for users to have a plaxo or/and linkedin integration. Like the one plaxo and linkedin already provide for outlook. Adress / Contact data is managed at one place and gets updated automatically on Community builder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 weeks ago #7271 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Integration with Plaxo, Linkedin
johnnyh1975 wrote:

It would be very convenient for users to have a plaxo or/and linkedin integration. Like the one plaxo and linkedin already provide for outlook. Adress / Contact data is managed at one place and gets updated automatically on Community builder

Can you please tell us more about your idea here ?

Looks interesting, but maybe i'm missing a point...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 3 weeks ago #7508 by johnnyh1975
Replied by johnnyh1975 on topic Re:Integration with Plaxo, Linkedin
Sure!

First of all I think I should describe the basic plugin function for outlook:

If you update your personal contact info within Plaxo/Linkedin every connected person gets an automated information regarding the update by mail --> can also be automatically updated in your contact list.

Benefit for users: contacts are always up-to-date and don't need to be edited manually several times

So now my idea for CB - Plaxo Integration:

What about if a community member could update his contact data in CB and afterwards these changes are integrated in plaxo and spread around the his personal network? Or the other way round, one community member updates his contacts in Plaxo / Linkedin. Then CB contacts get automatically synchronized.

The community member has thus only the need to update his contacts on one place and gets automatically done on all interlinked systems.

If I need to get more specific, please let me know.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn