A module position disappears with cbpaidsubsbot

14 years 6 months ago #111585 by loginz
Hi,

I have one issue since i installed the cbpaidsubsbot plugin, the right module position disappears in my template "Yootheme Nu", modules no longer appear on my webpage.

It only disappears when it's published.

Do you have any idea why a plugin not visible online modify the layout of my page. I really need this third column module position.

My website : xxx

Many thanks in advance for your reply.;)

Best Regards.

Andrew

P.S : Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2.1
CBsubs 1.0.3

Post edited by: loginz, at: 2009/09/18 15:50

Mod Edit: Please do not use tiny-urls

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/09/20 00:53

Post edited by: loginz, at: 2009/09/24 22:44
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #111586 by loginz
He comes the image with cbsubpaidbot published

Thanks

Post edited by: loginz, at: 2009/09/18 15:52
Attachments:

14 years 6 months ago #111587 by loginz
and with cbsubpaidbot unpublished

Post edited by: loginz, at: 2009/09/18 15:54
Attachments:

14 years 6 months ago #111589 by krileon
Check your plans to ensure the module has not been restricted by a plan. Does logging in as super administrator cause the module to re-appear?

Additionally you site URL does not work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #111693 by dirtypants
loginz wrote:

Hi,

I have one issue since i installed the cbpaidsubsbot plugin, the right module position disappears in my template "Yootheme Nu", modules no longer appear on my webpage.

It only disappears when it's published.

Do you have any idea why a plugin not visible online modify the layout of my page. I really need this third column module position.

Andrew,

I had a similar problem; it was independent of what template I used, but for some reason there was no access to several modules. I had to uninstall and re-install them to get them to show. I have *no* idea why this worked, but it did for me.

Cheers,

S

Joomla 1.5.23
CB 1.7
CBSubs 1.2.2
Virtuemart 1.1.9

14 years 6 months ago #111727 by krileon
Was able to access your site URL. Modules appear to be working properly. Please confirm fixed, method to fix, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn