A module position disappears with cbpaidsubsbot

14 years 6 months ago #111741 by loginz
Hi Krileon,
Hi Dirtypants,

Thanks for your replies and advices, i'm really pleased to see how responsive the community is for my first demand :p

However, it's still not working, i have uninstalled every modules i had in right position and tried the "dirtypants way" : to recreate new modules in the same position. Unfortunately, the "right module position" is still not working and not showing.
Btw, any other modules positions still work, i only have problems with the right one.

I have removed my flash slideshow, removed even any articles on frontpage and it's still not working.

I haven't setup any plans either at this time, but i made an attempt just before with plans with a brand new install on another test site. So, it doesn't seem to be linked to the plans scheme either.

What stays constant, is that when i unpublished the cbpaidsubsbot, the "right module" position is working at new.

It really seems linked to this plugin.

Do you have any other idea, Krileon ?

Many thanks.

Best regards.

Andrew;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #111771 by krileon
Did you try with the default Joomla template? Please PM backend access and will take a look, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #111772 by dirtypants
loginz wrote:

Hi Dirtypants

Uhhh, "Scott"! I didn't think about living with the NAME Dirtypants when I registered.

What stays constant, is that when i unpublished the cbpaidsubsbot, the "right module" position is working at new.

It really seems linked to this plugin.

Andrew,

I agree. I had clone sites but couldn't replicate, but it was absolutely related to the plugin; it was the only thing I had changed. Re-installing them gave them a new ID, which seemed to fix things (on advice from Krileon...).

Joomla 1.5.23
CB 1.7
CBSubs 1.2.2
Virtuemart 1.1.9

14 years 6 months ago #111924 by loginz
krileon wrote:

Did you try with the default Joomla template? Please PM backend access and will take a look, thank you.

Thanks again for your help, Krileon. Sorry for the delay, I was on journey.

I have removed the template, reinstalled it, didn't work with my yootheme template.
However, it works with the default template. The right module position works.

It seems I can't sort it out myself.

I PM you backend access, if you can find a solution, it would really save me some time as i have already introduced this design to my association. :)

Btw, I have put dummy modules on the right position, the former ones were erased. There are many more usually, just to let you know that i hardly can't change their position on the page layout.

Best Regards.

Andrew.

P.S : Scott, thanks for your help anyway, and DirtyPants sounds nice to me =).

14 years 6 months ago #111992 by krileon
Backend access you provided did not function, however you mention switching to default template resolves the issue. There is possibly a conflict within the template and the plugin then.

Please re-confirm default template works and that it's only the 3rd party template you're using that it is not functioning with.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112156 by loginz
Hi Krileon,

Forgive me for the backend, my mistake.:whistle:

I can confirm it works with the default template.

I can also confirm that almost every templates from yootheme I tried, did loose the right module position (and from a fresh install, only joomla and CB and CBsubs) :

- Yootheme Waybeyond
- Yootheme Phoenix
- Yootheme Nu...

The only one, I found working is Yootheme Beyond.

So I guess there is a slight conflict between yootheme templates and the Cbpaidsubsbot plugin.

Thanks again for helping me identify that.

I've changed for another template.

Best regards.

Andrew

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn