Login URL Not Working

14 years 6 months ago #112314 by gchancy
Replied by gchancy on topic Re:Login URL Not Working
A user is only assigned to one plan only.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112512 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Login URL Not Working
gchancy wrote:

A user is only assigned to one plan only.

Please ensure CB Configuration first time login on Register tab is blank. Check to ensure in CB Login module that login redirect is blank. I am unable to duplicate. There is a known bug of first time login not working for plans; however redirect on every login is working fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #112536 by gchancy
Replied by gchancy on topic Re:Login URL Not Working
Thanks for your input. The redirect in the cb_login is blank. I took out the redirect for the first longin and actually took out all of the redirects except for this one plan. The problem still persists.

Everything else is working great!! Unfotunately this issue is causing a real problem in taking the website live. I would be happy to give you the credentials for the site if you wish. The client has to go live in 10 days.

Thanks.

14 years 5 months ago #112573 by krileon
gchancy wrote:

Thanks for your input. The redirect in the cb_login is blank. I took out the redirect for the first longin and actually took out all of the redirects except for this one plan. The problem still persists.

Everything else is working great!! Unfotunately this issue is causing a real problem in taking the website live. I would be happy to give you the credentials for the site if you wish. The client has to go live in 10 days.

Thanks.

Please PM backend access and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 months ago #112641 by krileon
Hmm, it does not appear to be functioning properly on your site, but all working test sites have Joomla registration disabled (yours does not) and are running Joomla 1.5.14 (you are running Joomla 1.5.11).

In addition to this there is just so much installed it's impossible to see what could be causing this. When you upgraded CB to CB 1.2.1 did you ensure to upgrade the login module to latest as well.

Am not able to reproduce on a fresh Joomla 1.5.14, CB 1.2.1, and CBSubs 1.0.3 installation.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn