Client not activated after payment

14 years 6 months ago #112745 by amazeika
Client not activated after payment was created by amazeika
Hello guys,

I'm on CBSubs 1.0.3 install, I got a client that registered, payed and didn't get activated. Even worst, the client got unconfirmed, something very unlikely since he should be confirmed before being able to pay (User Email Confirmation: Yes, before payment (override CB)).

The payment processor is Paypal. The IPN arrived, everything seems good.

Again this client appears on the CBSubs main interface as an upgrade. I have only one plan, no free plan.

He claims that he didn't receive any email confirmation.

Anything else you need in order to try to find out what's going on ?.

Thanks,

Arunas

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #112749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Client not activated after payment
Only 1 user has experienced this? You can pay without confirming, the subscription just won't become active until the user himself is active. He needs to confirm his email address, if he did not receive a confirmation email then he needs to attempt to re-login and a new confirmation email will be sent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #112756 by amazeika
Replied by amazeika on topic Re:Client not activated after payment
This is good to know.

However, if he pays without confirming, will he become active if he pays and then confirm ?.

Thanks,

Arunas

Arunas Mazeika
WeXtend.com - Professional development for Joomla!.

14 years 6 months ago #112759 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Client not activated after payment
amazeika wrote:

This is good to know.

However, if he pays without confirming, will he become active if he pays and then confirm ?.

Thanks,

Arunas

Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn