[SOLVED] interference with load module in content

14 years 6 months ago #113188 by ksnieder
When the cbsubs bot is enabled I cannot get any modules to show in content but if I disable the bot, the modules load fine. Anyone else having this issue... using joomla 1.5, cb 1.2.1 and cbsubs 1.03.

EDIT: tagged solved

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/09 17:05

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113228 by krileon
Am not able to confirm, was able to load modules in content using {loadposition POSITION} in Joomla 1.5.x and {mosloadposition POSITION} in Joomla 1.0.x. Please review the following 2 articles for detailed instructions on how to load modules into content articles.

Joomla 1.5.x Content Module Help
Joomla 1.0.x Content Module Help

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #113273 by ksnieder
Thanks for the reply...but the loadmodule plugin works fine as long as I disable the cb subs bot and doesn't work when it is enabled. Would you like site access to test on my server environment?

14 years 6 months ago #113286 by krileon
ksnieder wrote:

Thanks for the reply...but the loadmodule plugin works fine as long as I disable the cb subs bot and doesn't work when it is enabled. Would you like site access to test on my server environment?

Please PM backend access and will take a look. It's possible you have a conflict issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #113329 by krileon
:whistle:

You're protecting the Section (Landing Pages) the articles Category is in. In addition to this you're protecting a component (kunena) that one of the modules (latest kunena) is trying to access.

In other words anyone without a subscription won't be able to see the article properly.

3 Options:
  1. Remove the protection
  2. Move the loadposition to be AFTER readmore insert
  3. Change the protect in CBSubs Settings -> Integrations -> Content/Extensions to hide the entire article instead of just readmore

Login as a super admin and watch it work just fine or someone that is subscribed to that plan.

Also not all integrations are up to date, please re-upgrade all of CBSubs.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/10/07 15:31

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 6 months ago #113535 by ksnieder
Thanks... I thought I had looked through all the plans but I missed the section protection! The component protection should not and does not matter because that contect appears in other template modules. I created a spreadsheet to better keep track of how I configure each plan so that I don't accidentally protect areas that shouldn't be protected!!! Thanks for your help!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn