CB login workflows ---- not flowing anywhere

14 years 6 months ago #113309 by kevinshayne
I read that 1.0.3 was supposed to have resolved workflow logins. Not so on my site. It just doesn't work and it was the reason why I purchased CBSubs. without it I cannot do what's needed on my site.

Not sure what to say other than it just doesn't work. I tried emptying cache, creating new users. using full url as well as partial urls, and everything else I can think of. Any tips would be great but just seems like it's not redirecting.

Kevin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #113327 by krileon
On every login is confirmed working, but on first time login is confirmed bugged. Please be more descriptive of your issue and provide more information. Review help us help you in my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn