date format wrong

14 years 6 months ago #114105 by serjo
date format wrong was created by serjo
when I change the date format in CB configuration, the CB subs does not reflect this change when someone pays for their subscription.
here's what I do: change the date format from yyyy/mm/dd to dd/mm/yyy in the main configuration of CB - then when a user pays for their subscription (manual, offline payment) the date in the payments shows 1970/01/02 and not the "real" date.

using:
CB v2.0.x
CBsubs v 4.1.x
Joomla 3.3+

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #114271 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:date format wrong
Am not able to duplicate, changing CB date format is affecting CBSubs frontend. Where are you seeing the incorrect date? Are you running localhost? Need more information, please review Help Us Help You in my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #114308 by serjo
Replied by serjo on topic Re:date format wrong
Hi,
I'm running:
Joomla 1.5.14
CB 1.2.1
CB Subs 1.0.3
PHP 5.2.5 on WAMP 2.0H
SQL 5.0.51a
No SEF

In the screenshot you see 2 payments. The first one was made with the date format dd/mm/yyyy and the second with yyyy/mm/dd. I have manually ticked these payments in the backend as "paid".
Steps to reproduce:
1. set date format to dd/mm/yyy
2. create subscription in frontend
3. in backend go to baskets and tick "pay" then fill in the date for payment (either using the included calendar or just fill in the date fields)
4. in backend go to payments and see wrong date (02/01/1970)

I hope this is clear enough to duplicate the problem.
Thanks

Post edited by: serjo@gmx.ch, at: 2009/10/16 21:28

using:
CB v2.0.x
CBsubs v 4.1.x
Joomla 3.3+
Attachments:

14 years 6 months ago #114330 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:date format wrong
Was not able to duplicate, ensure your site is configured correctly or that you've selected the correct date. Sense you're on localhost if your time is incorrectly set on the system then this can affect it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 months ago #114830 by serjo
Replied by serjo on topic Re:date format wrong
ok, I have now put the site online and still experience the same bug. it is easy to duplicate - just follow the exact steps I mentioned earlier. when I mark someone as paid, the date always shows as 02/01/1970.

using:
CB v2.0.x
CBsubs v 4.1.x
Joomla 3.3+

14 years 5 months ago #115134 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:date format wrong
I was able to duplicate, and confirming the bug in cbsubs 1.0.3 exactly that mode dd/mm/yyy . Other modes seem to work (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy ).

We'll look to fix it in next release.

Thanks for reporting :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn