Auth.net Still Broken for US Based Business

14 years 5 months ago #114939 by SCLRWeb
Waited a bit... still not resolved...

Figure I'll just post a few times to make sure that potential Customers know there is an issue and that they should not Get Subs if they only have a Auth.net account.

US based Customers are really only affected. Apparently CB Doesn't think Fraud liability is a big enough deal.

Sorry Gave Some time to cool off but seeing the issue didn't even make it to the known issues was something to look at..

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,113450/catid,110/limit,6/limitstart,0/

hmossessi, I understand your frustration (I have been in production for weeks now, I was the first person to identify the issue, and I was the first person to verify and try to escalate the issue), but if you consider the 30 minutes that it has taken Krileon to respond to the dead horse we've got lying in front of us, you might come to understand why they aren't as far along in the fix as you and I would both like them to be.

Please don't take this as an attack; I am frustrated, and I understand your frustration.

They've identified the issue, they've put it on the path where they think it is appropriate, and no amount of screaming "fire" is going to change it. So as a paying customer who is losing money while the coders attend to us rather than the code, please understand how it is important to me that you accept the answer you have and stop asking them to reconstruct the same answers over and over.

I'm sure they'd refund your money, as they would mine. And at this point this discussion is costing me money. Let's let them work, and just be mindful of what we cannot control.

Thank you,

S

The topic has been locked.
14 years 5 months ago #114944 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:Auth.net Still Broken for US Based Business
Thanks for the heads up.

Joomlapolis puts out good, solid code and good code takes time. Just switch to PayPal until this blows over which will hopefully be soon. Not a promising sign though when it's not posted in the known issues forum...

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X
14 years 5 months ago #114961 by krileon
Issue is well known and already being address, do not create duplicate threads. Doing so will not speed up the development process. There are only so many hours in a day and it is not as simple of an implementation as you believe. This is merely wasting our time addressing an already addressed issue.

Thread locked.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn