CBSUBS unavailable

14 years 5 months ago #116696 by downunder
CBSUBS unavailable was created by downunder
This web site was down twice today, which is required for CBSUBS to operate. This is the second time in the last 30 days and generally leads to me having to answer a lot of emails. I hope this does not continue.

On site BMWMCQ (bmwmcq.org.au/cms) there is a paid subscriptions license message:
License server could not be reached. Please check that you have Internet connection (connectivity, firewall settings) or try again in half hour. Error:

Please log into administrator area and check the plugin settings.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from BMWMCQ (bmwmcq.org.au/cms).

Post edited by: downunder, at: 2009/11/12 08:53

Post edited by: downunder, at: 2009/11/12 08:54

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 5 months ago #116698 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSUBS unavailable
We are extremely sorry and aware of the temporary issue this server had today and are investigating the reasons to take corrective action.

We will now also check logs for your installation license, as as designed (and most installations do that) there shouldn't be license-checks more than once every few days, and retrials shouldn't happen than once a day.

We have also started to eliminate this dependancy.

Again really sorry, this shouldn't happen. We are taking it extremely seriously and will now work on this as very first priority.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn