[SOLVED] Cannot enter Payment Center from backend

14 years 4 months ago #116890 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Cannot enter Payment Center from backend

Further on I cannot find any log file in the joomla logs folder. My host says they log errors for all sites on the server to one file.

Error logs are stored on your server, you won't find them in the log folder of joomla. Your host will be able to provide their location. However, if using cPanel or some other type of management for your website provided by your webhost you'll be able to view your logs from there. I suggest contacting them for assistance in finding your error logs as they're crucial in helping with this issue.

This can happen due to low memory and timeout settings. Check that your PHP.ini has at least a memory limit of 64mb and a timeout of at least 30 seconds (see FAQ for further info on this).

Have you performed this yet?

session expired/enable cookies

Have you double checked that your browser has cookies enabled? What browser is this error showing in?

Please PM backend access and will take a look when time permits.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #116957 by krileon
I've examined your installation and am unable to find a cause. It's impossible to see what's triggering this without server error logs for your site. Please continue to work with your host to provide us with the necessary error logs. In addition to this when viewing frontend/backend with system debug ON no debug information is displayed (query information will show at the footer of each page). This could indicate a problem with your installation or your server has error reporting disabled entirely, which needs to be turned ON.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 4 months ago #116960 by jshagen
Replied by jshagen on topic Re:Cannot enter Payment Center from backend
Debug plugin have been unpublished. When I tested yesterday debug worked. But I guess it doesn`t matter because it does not debug a popup message.
Seems like the solution is to change host or get the money back for CBSubs...

I knew it all the time......i just didn´t think of it before.

14 years 4 months ago #116967 by krileon
jshagen wrote:

Debug plugin have been unpublished. When I tested yesterday debug worked. But I guess it doesn`t matter because it does not debug a popup message.
Seems like the solution is to change host or get the money back for CBSubs...

Sorry, just not much more that can be done without server error logs. All hosts by standard should provide these to their users. Most host management softwares allow such capabilities such as cPanel or Virtuemin, etc...

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

14 years 4 months ago #116971 by beat
I'm stumped too...

One more suggestion: maybe a file got changed or is corrupt in joomla or CB...

Overwrite CB 1.2.1 using the expert mode

Overwrite Joomla with the full 1.5.15 package and very quickly remove the installation directory (needed for security)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 4 months ago #116976 by jshagen
Replied by jshagen on topic Re:Cannot enter Payment Center from backend
Thanks for your suggestion.
Will Joomla/CB settings be lost when I do it?
It´s hard to do something radical now, cause we just went live...

I knew it all the time......i just didn´t think of it before.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn