[SOLVED] Session expired or cookies not enabled

14 years 4 months ago #119209 by ThePiston
Replied by ThePiston on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled...
ok, I renamed this file: plugins/system/library_system_plugin.php to library_system_plugin_DEAD.php and all is fine. That file is joobi-related. That's just a quick fix. I have a post on joobi about why it even is happening.

CB 2.3, CBsubs 4.3, PHP 7.1, J! 3.9.X

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 4 months ago #119211 by yellowhousedesign
Replied by yellowhousedesign on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled...
Hey, just wanted to check in, what Joobi product was this? AcaJoom, JStore, JMarket? Thanks for the info.

14 years 4 months ago #119212 by ThePiston
It seems that Joobi installs a plugin called "Online Status Update" although you have no idea it does this and you can't tell from the name that it is joobi-related. Instead of uninstalling it (it says it's a system plugin) I just disabled it which also works to get CBsubs "clickable" again. If I learn more about it, I'll uninstall it.

14 years 4 months ago #119213 by ThePiston
yellowhousedesign wrote:

Hey, just wanted to check in, what Joobi product was this? AcaJoom, JStore, JMarket? Thanks for the info.

none of the above - it was JSetup their all-in-one setup component. It leaves a 20MB install folder behind after you uninstall it plus this sneaky plugin.

14 years 4 months ago #119214 by yellowhousedesign
Replied by yellowhousedesign on topic Re:Session expired or cookies are not enabled...
Oh ok, that's weird. I'm chatting with their tech support about it now, give me a just a minute, I'll see if I find anything out.

14 years 4 months ago #119219 by beat
As a small hint to troubleshoot this joobi issue:

From an outside look (I didn't download or look into Joobi code): Most probably a joobi plugin is doing something strange with PHP's and/or Joomla's and/or browser's session and cookies. That's what's mainly used in CB and CBSubs for session securing...together with some form fields and html.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn