[#1346] loadSomething::subid 363

14 years 3 months ago #118940 by tto
Hello,

From the "Basket", after I click "Pay" for offline payments, the "payment center" page show and the fallowing error at the top:

Notice: loadSomething::«»subid 363 with planid 1 could not load. in /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 0

A capture :

Ps. The payment was recorded successfully.

Any advice ?

Thanks,

Post edited by: tto, at: 2009/12/11 18:06

Post edited by: tto, at: 2009/12/11 18:07

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/11 18:23

Regards,

Tariq
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago #118941 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:loadSomething::subid 363
Your plan was at first a child plan and you then moved it back to a parent plan; the result of doing so is the error you see. You'll have to edit your database manually to resolve this.

First go to the plan that you moved from child to parent and remember it's plan id. Find the _cbsubs_subscriptions table and find all plans with the plan id from the previous step. Now edit all the rows or use a query (see below) to remove the parent plan id.

Query to mass remove parent plan id:
[code:1]
UPDATE `jos_cbsubs_subscriptions` SET `parent_plan` = 0 WHERE `plan_id` = PLAN_ID;
[/code:1]
(replace PLAN_ID with the appropriate plans id)

This should resolve your issue. Please keep in mind it is NOT a good idea to alter plans drastically with active subscribers.

Be sure to backup your database before performing any changes!

I've added a bug ticket for this error as well.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/11 18:23

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #118948 by tto
Replied by tto on topic Re:loadSomething::subid 363
Hello Krileon,

Thank you for your reply.

krileon wrote:

Your plan was at first a child plan and you then moved it back to a parent plan; the result of doing so is the error you see. You'll have to edit your database manually to resolve this.
First go to the plan that you moved from child to parent and remember it's plan id. Find the

I really don't remember changing the plan from child/parent, maybe I did that when I first installed CBSubs and doing the testing! So I don't know which plan id to use? But mostly it's plan id=1

However, allow me to explain my setup if you please:

What I have now is two plans, id=1 and id=3, both at TOP as parents. and I only have offline payments.

id=3 is the free plan. And id=1 is the one with payment, and is the one that received the error above.

id=1 is set to give 3 days trial, then payment, so the error showed when I processed an offline payment for a user that used the 3 days trial and then did payment.

id=2 was was deleted few days back.

So shall I run the query using plan id=1, id=2 or id=3 ?

Thanks again,

Regards,

Tariq

14 years 3 months ago #118950 by krileon
No, you may not have to. Check in your database in the same table as specified in my previous post in the ID column for 363. The error could mean a problem with that subscription only. Does this happen all the time or is this the first instance of it? Also check that the subscription with that ID does not have a parent_plan as itself is a parent_plan; if it does then edit it and set the parent_plan to 0.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/12/11 19:25

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 3 months ago #119045 by tto
Replied by tto on topic Re:loadSomething::subid 363
Hi again,

It happened again today, but with different subid.

Two error lines showed after I "pay" for a basket item.

[code:1]Notice: loadSomething::«»subid 583 with planid 1 could not load. in /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 0

Notice: loadSomething::«»subid 605 with planid 1 could not load. in /home/site/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 0
[/code:1]

I also noticed something and I don't know if it is normal or not.

The basket item showed that the user is paying a "zero" amount for his 3 day trial! Shouldn't it show the real amount for plan? Do I need to change something in my setup?

ps. i didn't do any changes to the data base yet.

Thanks,

Post edited by: tto, at: 2009/12/13 10:57

Regards,

Tariq
Attachments:

14 years 3 months ago #119096 by krileon
Please examine your database as per my previous post instructions.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn