Help access denied into joomla admin!

14 years 2 months ago #122350 by sunjeev
Help access denied into joomla admin! was created by sunjeev
I was setting up a super admin plan and set to not require email verification and only display to super admin and change user group to super admin, when i pressed apply.. i was kicked out of the joomla admin.

I changed my password using phpmyadmin but still cant get in, i then found the plan manually by typing sequential numbers example:cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=2
I then subsribed to the plan and im in on the front end (logged in to the plan 'super admin', back end still denied!

Post edited by: sunjeev, at: 2010/01/21 03:42

Post edited by: sunjeev, at: 2010/01/21 03:44
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122354 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Help access denied into joomla admin!
Do you have a backup of your database? If so, backup the table you have now to a different filename and restore the old backup.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #122356 by sunjeev
Replied by sunjeev on topic Re:Help access denied into joomla admin!
hi, no backup:(
Its definatelaty a CBCubs issue because i noticed in the mysql table jos_users that my acl had been changed to registered and also that i was blocked in the cbusers table.

I then unblocked myself and the error changed from 'your account has been blocked or you have not activated it yet' to 'you do not have access to the administrator section of this site'

Ive posted this to my hosting provider to see if they can unblock me also.

14 years 2 months ago #122357 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Help access denied into joomla admin!
Your host will not be able to fix this, because it's in the way you set up the plan. You blocked your own access. If you have only started testing with CBSubs, make a backup of your database. I believe you can reestablish your user if you delete the CBSubs tables (jos_cbsubs prefix), uninstall CBSubs and then reinstall it, but make sure you BACK UP first.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

14 years 2 months ago #122370 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Help access denied into joomla admin!
Sent you a PM also.

Please PM me back backend access (need cpanel, database, etc) and I will see what has happened.

14 years 2 months ago #122394 by sunjeev
Replied by sunjeev on topic Re:Help access denied into joomla admin!
Hello

My host has reset my password and im in! I noticed that the plan I created was no longer there and I am listed as superadmin in the users table.

The strange thing was that when i changed my password in phpmyadmin i was still denied access...not sure if my host did anything different.

It would be very interesting to know why this happened. The reason why was setting up the plan was to workaround the default cb privacy issue. www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,77/id,102471/#102471

This time I will not be created a SuperAdmin plan but a Admin acl plan instead.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn