[#1425] Space in payments invoice

14 years 2 months ago #122605 by vcvasnau
[#1425] Space in payments invoice was created by vcvasnau
G'day Guys,

To handle the display of a number of different user profiles (individual members, school members and corporate members) I created a table in the customer information section of the invoices tab. However, I found by does so it inserts a large open space between it and the date above. See sample. Any solutions for removing the space this.

Post edited by: vcvasnau, at: 2010/01/23 08:54

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/02 17:20
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122685 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Space in payments invoice
Could you please provide a screen-shot of your issue? Am unable to determine what space you're referring to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #122695 by vcvasnau
Replied by vcvasnau on topic Re:Space in payments invoice
G'day Kyle,

Sorry about that - had trouble attaching the file last time. Anyway, here it is.

Cheers

Post edited by: vcvasnau, at: 2010/01/25 04:54

Post edited by: vcvasnau, at: 2010/01/25 04:57
Attachments:

14 years 2 months ago #122744 by krileon
There is no customer information parameter on the CBSubs -> Settings -> Display -> Invoices tab. Please specify which of the following you used to place the additional content. B)

Custom header image/html:
Address of site owner (seller):
Customer address format:
Custom text for 'Terms and conditions':
Custom footer image:

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123061 by vcvasnau
Replied by vcvasnau on topic Re:Space in payments invoice
Customer Address Format:

14 years 1 month ago #123065 by krileon
vcvasnau wrote:

Customer Address Format:

Could not duplicate your results, could you please provide the HTML used in the field? You may PM this to me or PM backend access for me to take a look. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn