Wrong Expiration Date

14 years 2 months ago #123713 by alex@inceptdesign.com
Wrong Expiration Date was created by alex@inceptdesign.com
I am trying to test the recurring payment functionality but cbsubs thinks my plan is 3 months long even though I selected 10 days from the pricing tab under edit subscriptions in cb subs. What do I need to do to correct this. I attached a sceenshot.

Thanks in advance.

inceptdesign.com/screen.png <
Post edited by: alex@inceptdesign.com, at: 2010/02/05 21:57
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123752 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Wrong Expiration Date
Please examine your plans configuration and ensure you've not set an extended Grace period before real expiration:. ;)

If can not find an issue with configuration please PM backend access and will be happy to take a look. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123936 by alex@inceptdesign.com
Replied by alex@inceptdesign.com on topic Re:Wrong Expiration Date
I sent you the login info so you can take a look. Thanks.
-Alex

14 years 2 months ago #123970 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Wrong Expiration Date
alex@inceptdesign.com wrote:

I sent you the login info so you can take a look. Thanks.
-Alex

Examined your installation and am not seeing the same results as you. Each plan is showing "USD XYZ per 10 days." as it should. :)

If you wish to show per 10 days you need to edit the plans and set Regular Validity duration: to 10 days on the Pricing tab. I've tested changing a plan and it shows 10 days after updating perfectly fine. ;)

Please be sure to check your browser cache after each change to ensure you're browser is simply not caching the previous page. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn