Fatal Error - output buffering?

14 years 1 week ago #127145 by esnoke
Fatal Error - output buffering? was created by esnoke
I have just installed CBSubs 1.0.3 w/ CB 1.2.1 and Joomla 1.5.8.

We are still working on setting up our own gateway for credit cards so I just want to use the offline options for now. We have been using a 3rd party to process credit cards so I wanted 2 offline options - one for checks and another for credit cards with a link to the 3rd party. Everything works fine when I have 1 offline option (doesn't matter which) but when I add the second I get the following error:

Fatal error: var_export() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /home/content/n/c/s/ncsta/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 0

Is it possible to have 2 offline payment gateways?

Post edited by: esnoke, at: 2010/03/18 21:35

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #127157 by esnoke
Replied by esnoke on topic Fatal Error - output buffering?
So I thought the 2 offline payment gateways was the problem b/c when I removed one, I could go through the process just fine and when I added the other back I got the error again. But now I have one offline gateway and the same plant but I still get this error:

Fatal error: var_export() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /home/content/n/c/s/ncsta/html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php on line 0

The only other thing I changed was the moderator approval in the workflow tab of the plan. I've changed that back and still get the error. Any ideas???

Post edited by: esnoke, at: 2010/03/18 21:34

14 years 1 week ago #127305 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal Error - output buffering?
Please PM backend access and will take a look at your installation, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 days ago #127669 by krileon
Your installation is out of date, please upgrade to CB 1.2.2 (current: 1.2.1) as well as Joomla 1.5.15 (current: 1.5.8).

Your PHP release is also 5.2.5, it's recommended 5.2.6 at minimum.

Your memory limit is set to 32M, which is not adequate for even CB. Recommended minimum is 42M and with CBSubs it's recommended 64M. Please adjust this within your PHP.ini file or htaccess file (various methods found by searching forums).

Please perform these changes and see if issue persists. When attempting to navigate to CBSubs had encountered an internal server error, please review error logs. Likely result of lacking memory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 6 days ago #127695 by esnoke
Replied by esnoke on topic Re:Fatal Error - output buffering?
Thank you!! I'll work on the upgrades.

14 years 4 days ago #127952 by krileon
esnoke wrote:

Thank you!! I'll work on the upgrades.

Just checking in to see if your upgrades resolved your issue, please let us know how it went! B)

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn