GroupJive group creation has + signs in the name

14 years 4 days ago #127999 by wintercorn
When auto creating a GJ group from a CBSUBS subscription, which works very well by the way, it creates the group name as:

I+Am+A+New+Group

instead of:

I Am A New Group

Anyone seen this before or got any suggestions to fix it before I dive into the code?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 3 days ago #128015 by krileon
Was able to duplicate your issue, for some reason the name is being urlencoded. Will be resolved for next release, sorry for the inconvenience.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/25 14:45

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128547 by wintercorn
OK thanks. Any idea when the next release is due?

13 years 11 months ago #128635 by krileon
wintercorn wrote:

OK thanks. Any idea when the next release is due?

Sorry, I don't know; hopefully shortly in the coming weeks. Please contact Nick via PM or Email and he maybe able to compile you a test release so you may have the fixed release of the plugin immediately.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/03/30 15:59

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #131849 by zapacoman
Hey guys,

I am experiencing this same exact issue. The group is being auto-created well (aside from the +) but the problem is that they aren't auto-published. So, I have to go into the backend of "GroupJive > Moderate Groups > Publish" each time.

Have you gotten your groups to auto-publish as well? I don't think i've missed any settings as I set "GroupJive > Settings > Front End > Admin must approve Group Creation of all new Groups created through Front-End?" to NO.

Thanks,
Derek

13 years 10 months ago #131871 by krileon
There was a minor issue as to how a groups active status was stored, but it should not result in groups not being published. Have confirmed they do infact store as published so am unable to duplicate your results. If need be please contact Nick for test release or wait for next CBSubs release which will contain fixed GroupJive integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn