39000 History logs in a few days....!!!

14 years 2 weeks ago #129200 by ala7lam
Hello all,

I have my website on my localhost and I am still working on it and I have CBSubs installed.

Just now I checked the History Logs areas and I found that there are more than 39000 records...

Most of them say something like:
New currency exchange rate received from source: European Central Bank

New records keeps getting added as It appears that these records are being added every less than a second, which means that every second there is like 4-5 records.

Whats gong on? :unsure:

Thanks!

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129217 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:39000 History logs in a few days....!!!
You should not be receiving so many logs, please check that none of them are fatal errors as those too are logged. You may need to fix broken plugins/extensions if fatal errors are being logged for your review.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129228 by ala7lam
Replied by ala7lam on topic Re:39000 History logs in a few days....!!!
I am only using CBSubs, how should I fix that?

Thanks

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs

14 years 2 weeks ago #129285 by krileon
ala7lam wrote:

I am only using CBSubs, how should I fix that?

Thanks

Please PM backend access credentials and will review your installation when time permits, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 weeks ago #129341 by ala7lam
Replied by ala7lam on topic Re:39000 History logs in a few days....!!!
Currently, I am using it on localhost as I said. Is there any other approach to investigate this issue?

Thanks!

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs

14 years 1 week ago #129383 by krileon
ala7lam wrote:

Currently, I am using it on localhost as I said. Is there any other approach to investigate this issue?

Thanks!

Sorry, no. This is likely the reason why you're receiving so many history logs as most localhost environments are development based and the history log keeps track of EVERYTHING (for your safety).

You can just empty the database table _cbsubs_history as you see fit; it will/should not cause any adverse affects.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn