Error on user management in admin

14 years 1 week ago #129431 by walkon
Error on user management in admin was created by walkon
I get the error below when I use the "User Management" tab. I see others solved this by upgrading PHP.

I'm on a shared host. Can't upgrade PHP 5.2.5 to 5.2.10. Is there a workaround for this situation. I used the workaround suggested for the memory overflow first and then got this proplem.

I get error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getPlan() on a non-object
in ...../html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/admin.cbpaidsubscriptions.php on line 0

Post edited by: walkon, at: 2010/04/07 21:31

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #129624 by walkon
Replied by walkon on topic Re:Error on user management in admin
This was the thread that passed by the overflow problem that got everything but the "User Management" and related task working.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,119783/catid,88/limit,6/limitstart,0/

HELP!!!

Post edited by: walkon, at: 2010/04/08 20:59

14 years 1 week ago #129627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on user management in admin
You need to upgrade; there is no known workaround. It's a problem with PHP. Please upgrade your PHP release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #129676 by walkon
Replied by walkon on topic Re:Error on user management in admin
PLEASE TELL THE WORLD!!!!

You have known about this PHP 5.2.5 problem since December 2009 but failed to add this point to the DOCS or intro text for CB Subs.

We use a shared server. For those of us who can't upgrade PHP, it would be nice to know that we had this road block before wasting our time and money. The docs say PHP 5.2.3 or better.

This forum helped me just enough to clear the way to spend several hour setting up a would-be wonderful portal. All wasted.

PLEASE TELL THE WORLD!!!! GREAT PRODUCT if you can use it and if you can use it, we will tell you later.

14 years 1 week ago #129739 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Error on user management in admin
The documentation and released information pertaining to PHP release is correct and accurate. It's not your PHP version that is necessarily the problem. The problem is with your host. They are using an UNPATCHED PHP release which features CRIPPLING bugs. It's possible your host also provides changing PHP release with htaccess please see this link for further info.

We've attempted to make internal fixes to avoid the issue (please ensure you've CB 1.2.2 installed).

Issue is also being further addressed in next release of CBSubs (1.1). If you'd like to assist in further helping resolve the issue please PM Nick for access to a beta release of 1.1 stating that I've sent you with permission to join.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn