Session expired

13 years 11 months ago #129738 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Session expired
Likely a conflict with another extension, please examine your installed extensions and CB plugins followed by disabling them 1 by 1 until it is resolved permanently. Some extensions conflict and result in the validation code failing. You mention the module functioning fine at all times at other locations and only at homepage. This sounds as if it's a module for sure, please check the modules displayed on homepage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133191 by Milena
Replied by Milena on topic Re:Session expired
I have the same problem - when a user tries to register after filling the details gets the "session expired or cookies....." screen and no one can register!!!!

Joomla 1.5.15
Extensions: CB + Paid subs

Nothing else!!!

Please help!!!!

url: eastendcounselors.org

13 years 10 months ago #133194 by Milena
Replied by Milena on topic Re:Session expired
OK, the only thing that I changed was to have the first and last name appear on the profile of a registered member and created a list of members.

And puf!... no session expired or cookies problems?

Could that be permanently working?

Thanks

13 years 10 months ago #133271 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Session expired
Milena wrote:

OK, the only thing that I changed was to have the first and last name appear on the profile of a registered member and created a list of members.

And puf!... no session expired or cookies problems?

Could that be permanently working?

Thanks

You were probably missing a published and public CB menu link, the userlist will substitute as this menu link however. If you do not want to display critical fields simply set them on a tab that is in a not displayed on profile position.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.664 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn