Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 sec

14 years 1 week ago #129603 by ahouchens
Here is our subscription/plan setup:

Farmer/Classified User (Parent, Free LIFETIME subscription)

Dealer (Parent)

-Premmium Plan (6 month free trial.)
-Plus Plan (6 month free trial. )

The Dealer Parent Plan is Free, and lifetime subscription.
However all child plans of Dealer Parent Plan are NOT free.
The Free Trial for Premium Plan, and Plus plan are configured like this:

Pricing and validity: Different first period and price for Upgrade only

First payment price of plan: 0.00000

Regular Price of plan: 120

Regular Validity duration: 1 month

Prorate remaining value of this plan when upgrading: Yes

Renewable in advance by: 1 year.

No Payment Gateways are currently configured. (Is this the reason?)

When the user tries to select one of these child plans the registration process appears to succeed in the

backend, (as far as adding the information in the database) but it outputs this error on the front-end:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded in

/ha/websites/html/beta.usfarmer.com/equipment/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 928

Here are some more server details:

PHP Version: 5.1.6

memory_limit: 192M

mysql.connect_timeout: 60

domain: beta.usfarmer.com

Joomla Version: 1.5.14

CB SUBS version: 1.0.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 week ago #129712 by krileon
Please ensure you've CB 1.2.2 installed as issue may already be resolved. Your PHP release (5.1.6) is cripplingly out of date; please contact your host about possibly upgrading to PHP 5.2.11 (not PHP 5.3!). Your Joomla release (1.5.14) is also out of date as latest being 1.5.15. Please perform necessary upgrades and confirm if issue persists.

If not capable please see help us help you within signature for basic debug information as it's possible you've an installed CB or Joomla plugin causing a conflict (disabling them 1 by 1 step is very important).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 week ago #129720 by ahouchens
I have discovered that everything works correctly when all plans are set to free.

I am going to configure my payment gateway(authorize.net) and see if it still crashes.

next step of actions:
upgrade CB
upgrade Joomla

14 years 1 week ago #129848 by krileon

next step of actions:
upgrade CB
upgrade Joomla

Would be interested to know your results? Has your issue been resolved or does the issue continue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 5 days ago #129972 by ahouchens
Have not had the time to upgrade any of these systems.
(In the middle of migrating a database from postgresql to mysql, just purchased CB subs unlimited! B) )

We are going to try to configure the authorize.net plugin after launch and see if that corrects the issue.

If not, then we will have to pursue upgrading everything else.

14 years 4 days ago #130153 by krileon
Alrighty, please keep us informed of your progress! We'd be glad to hear all is ok and let us know if you've any problems with CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn