[#1664] Super Admin NO ACCESS when logged in front

13 years 11 months ago #130130 by mbik
I am using the latest cbsubs on my joomla community builder site. I have created two free subscription plans, and hidden modules according to the plans. I have set the settings to 'No access restriction for Groups = Super Administrator'.
When i log on in the front end with my super admin emial and password i cannot see any of the modules and menus controlled by the plans.

Why is this?

Please help! :(

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/04/26 15:47

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #130145 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Super Admin NO ACCESS when logged in front
Please check that the admin you are logging in with is a Super Administrator and not just an Administrator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #130155 by mbik
Hey,
Thanks for your reply, but, yes i am definitely set as super administrator, even so, i have even added administrator to the 'No access restriction for Groups' and it still isnt working.

Any more help on this?

Post edited by: mbik, at: 2010/04/13 20:49

13 years 11 months ago #130205 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look, thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131273 by krileon
Was able to confirm an issue and have created a bug ticket for your issue to be addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn