cbsub url integrations doesn't work

13 years 11 months ago #131464 by jbradder
cbsub url integrations doesn't work was created by jbradder
Hello,
I need execute some php code when active or deactive a subscription, so I write a some code which can be executed if we request a specify url, I put that url in the cb subs url integrations, and want the cb subs reuqest that url when active and deactive the plan. but when I test, I found that the cb subs didn't request that specify url, the php code hadn't been executed. so, can you tell me is any setting ralated to this function, or something goes wrong.
Thanks a lot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #131485 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbsub url integrations doesn't work
Can not duplicate your results, CBSubs URL appears to be working perfectly fine. Ensure you've properly built your URL to your code file or that your code file is properly configured.

When executing a code file to obtain the parameters passed to it you could use for example the following.

[code:1]
$_REQUEST
[/code:1]

This would give you the users id inside your code file assuming you passed such a parameter.

Your URLs should be built based on LIVE address such as the following.

www.example.com/my_code.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #131577 by jbradder
Replied by jbradder on topic Re:cbsub url integrations doesn't work
We have two sites which both have the cb subs installed, one is test site, one is live site, the sbsubs url integration worked well in the test site, but had problem in the live site, the setting between the test site and live site are same, and also the two site are deployed in a same server, so they have the same execution enviroment. I double checked just now, for the live site, sounds like didn't send the request. I can't debug this issue, since all the code is encoded, can you tell me is there any way I can debug with the cb subs.

13 years 11 months ago #131637 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cbsub url integrations doesn't work
There's no debug procedure for CBSubs outside of team usage as source is encoded. Please check that you've properly supplied the URL for your live environment as the usage between local and live is quite different. You may want to try live (www.example.com/my_code.php) and absolute paths (/my_code.php) to your file. You can also set the URL to echo the results; this will assist in debugging as you can place a var_dump in your code file to ensure it is being reached.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn