[SOLVED] No Data Showing in Backend

13 years 9 months ago #134541 by scallypoker
[SOLVED] No Data Showing in Backend was created by scallypoker
I have no data showing when I go into subscriptions payments and other pages where user data should be. It says there are loads of pages available but the data for each page doesn't show.

I get the rest of the page ok, like column headings etc but not the data.

Any ideas?

Post edited by: scallypoker, at: 2010/06/02 16:26

Post edited by: scallypoker, at: 2010/06/02 16:27

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/07 22:02
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #134544 by scallypoker
Replied by scallypoker on topic Re:No Data Showing in Backend
Here is an image

Attachments:

13 years 9 months ago #134577 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No Data Showing in Backend
Please see help us help you within my signature and perform the applicable debug procedures. We need further information about your installation and server (list of requested information is provided in the article), thank you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #134601 by scallypoker
Thanks, here is some more info:

PHP 5.2.12
CB 1.2.2
CB Subs 1.0.3
Joomla Version 1.5.10

When I open pages in cbsubs backend like payment or subscription then no lines of data are shown, if some of the filters are used then some data does show.

Using Joomla Debug then the following comes up on trying to access the payment page:

JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1104 - The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay SQL=SELECT a.`id`, b.`username`, a.`by_user_id`, b.`name`, a.`mc_currency`, a.`mc_gross`, a.`mc_amount1`, a.`mc_amount3`, a.`payment_method`, a.`payment_status`, a.`time_paid`, a.`time_created`, a.`time_modified`, a.`item_number`, a.`payment_basket_id`, COUNT( DISTINCT c.`id` ) AS `newregs`, COUNT( DISTINCT d.`id` ) AS `upgrades`, COUNT( DISTINCT e.`id` ) AS `renewals`, COUNT( DISTINCT f.`id` ) AS `notifications`, COUNT( DISTINCT g.`id` ) AS `change_logs`, a.`time_paid_date` FROM `jos_cbsubs_payments` AS a LEFT JOIN `jos_users` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`by_user_id` LEFT JOIN `jos_cbsubs_payment_items` AS c ON c.`reason` = 'N' AND c.`payment_basket_id` = a.`payment_basket_id` LEFT JOIN `jos_cbsubs_payment_items` AS d ON d.`reason` = 'U' AND d.`payment_basket_id` = a.`payment_basket_id` LEFT JOIN `jos_cbsubs_payment_items` AS e ON e.`reason` = 'R' AND e.`payment_basket_id` = a.`payment_basket_id` LEFT JOIN `jos_cbsubs_notifications` AS f ON f.`payment_basket_id` = a.`payment_basket_id` LEFT JOIN `jos_cbsubs_history` AS g ON g.`table_name` = '#__cbsubs_payments' AND g.`table_key_id` = a.`id` GROUP BY a.`payment_basket_id`, a.`id` ORDER BY a.`time_created` DESC LIMIT 15

I have upgraded CB Subs today but this was happening before that, just not done anything about it. Is it something to do with the number of records we have? 320 I think.

Using Firefox, but the same in IE as well.

13 years 9 months ago #134602 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No Data Showing in Backend
That's a confirmed bug of MYSQL according to MYSQL bug tracker found here (patch has also been posted in the bug ticket which your host can apply I suppose). Recommend contacting your host and having MYSQL updated. This would be the cause of your problem though for sure as the query is failing fatally.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/02 20:51

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #134603 by scallypoker
Excellent, thanks so much for your help, I'll get on the case with my host.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn