Eventlist Plugin install error

13 years 10 months ago #134818 by sanjaya
Eventlist Plugin install error was created by sanjaya
cbSubs 1.0.3 installation successful along with the other necessary plugins. Installing eventlist plugin shows up with the following error:

Failed to create directory "/var/www/vhosts/upwardspiralnow.com/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubseventlist/"

Manual says to ask for a support ticket - not sure if this is it or this should be posted somewhere else!!

Eventlist version 1.0.1 installed

Help is greatly appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #134996 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Eventlist Plugin install error
Please be sure CBSubs 1.0.3 is installed. Once done please try to install the eventlist plugin. Please note both plugins are installed via CB Plugin Management. If installation fails again you more then likely have a permission issue and should try with FTP enabled via Joomla Configuration. You may also need to manually via your FTP Client change the permissions on the CBSubs plugins folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn