Password update problem

13 years 10 months ago #135187 by joanmba@hotmail.com
Replied by joanmba@hotmail.com on topic Re:Password update problem
I have installed spanish lenguage of CB and CB Subs, to translate all the parameters, but i don't know how it might changed the column. But i have checked the database and the plugins and haven't found where have been changed the parameter.

I hvae uninstalled all the plugins, and used back the english version, so i'm stucked on this problem.

There is a file or somewhere to look for the parameters of profile

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #135311 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Password update problem
Did reverting to usage of Engliash language plugin resolve your issue? Does such a column (Contraseña) exist (e.g. id, username, etc... ) in the _comprofiler database table? Are you using Joomfish? If so please disable its Joomla plugins as it modifies Queries (BIG BIG PROBLEM) to account for language adjustments and confirm if resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn