CBSubs URL Integration plugin not working

13 years 9 months ago #138273 by fcn0521
First of all, the CBSubs is exactly what we needed. I am however, having a problem with the URL Integration Plugin. First the server particulars:
Windows Virtual Host 2003 Server running SP2 with 512M Ram 10G Hard disk space
IIS 6.0
PHP 5.2.13
MySQL 5.1.47
CBSubs 1.0.3
CB 1.2.3
Joomla 1.5.19
openssl, curl, ioncube all loaded in PHP.ini

Here is the issue: when I go directly to the URL, the page posts correctly as expected. When I use the URL Integration plugin, I get no activity on the page. The page is on the same website/different subdirectory as the main joomla site (www.mysite.com and www.mysite.com/mysub)

I am using the URL Integration in POST mode and the post information is correctly in the URL Integration plugin for the 2 of 3 subscription plans that get to go to the URL.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #138307 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs URL Integration plugin not working
Your post URL does not look correct. www.example.com/script is not a valid post URL. You need to post to an actual file. The following would be the correct address www.example.com/script.php. Please ensure the URL has been built correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #138342 by fcn0521
Replied by fcn0521 on topic Re:CBSubs URL Integration plugin not working
Sorry if I wasn't clear before. The URL that I am posting to is www.example.com/script/add_user.php. Inside add_user.php is a script that runs to add users to an off joomla database. The issue isn't that the URL is wrong, it is correct, the issue is that the URL plugin is not even being triggered.

How can I tell if the URL plugin is being triggered? How can I troubleshoot the problem?

13 years 9 months ago #138449 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs URL Integration plugin not working
Ensure the plugin is published and ensure you're using the appropriate URL trigger such as Activation or Renewal, etc... Then set Results to Enabled. Within your script added using PHP the following.

[code:1]
var_dump( 'PASS' );
echo 'PASS';
print 'PASS';
return 'PASS';
[/code:1]

Then perform a test purchase, you should see the echoed results. If nothing displays there's a possible chance that the script is not being executed. To obtain variables from the call you should use for example when using post method $_POST or using get method $_GET additionally you could use universal $_REQUEST.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn