PayPal renewals and new suddenly not showing up

13 years 8 months ago #139933 by dirtypants
This is the strangest thing; everything was working fine, and I changed nothing. Suddenly I got a support email from a member saying he renewed but it didn't change his status. I got an email last night from a new member who went through the steps but got no membership. Both have PayPal amounts that came through. Is this a familiar bug? Any ideas? What and where do I look? They show up nowhere in any of the sections of CBSubs....

Joomla 1.5.23
CB 1.7
CBSubs 1.2.2
Virtuemart 1.1.9

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139936 by krileon
Please check that the users purchases are not pending or under review within your Paypal account. If they are then this is an issue of Payapl and typically takes 24 hours or more to processes. It could take days if purchase is done by way of e-check. If the purchase is completed then please check your IPN history within your Paypal account to confirm if the notification was sent or not and if not why, you can also resend it from here.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139965 by MADKing
I have the same issue. After updating to CB 1.2.3 and CBsubs 1.0.3 no one of my members are activated after they paid the subscribtion they are still in free and not in paid status. Paypal show that they have paid and that the transaction is complete.

13 years 8 months ago #140050 by krileon
MADKing wrote:

I have the same issue. After updating to CB 1.2.3 and CBsubs 1.0.3 no one of my members are activated after they paid the subscribtion they are still in free and not in paid status. Paypal show that they have paid and that the transaction is complete.

Please check within CBSubs history to ensure the transaction has came through. Please also check Payments and Notifications to ensure the IPN was received or if it is still waiting for an IPN. Please also check within your Paypal account if the IPN was sent at all and if not what is its status if it exists. See CBSubs documentation for IPN configuration information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn